Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
THE REVOLUTIONARY STORM SERIES RETURNS!
The latest instalment of the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM series will offer players a new experience in the deep & rich NARUTO environment. Tons of new techniques, enhanced mechanics, over 100 playable characters & Support Ninjas, and a brand new exclusive character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto.
- Ninja Battle Action – Amazing fights and original animation heighten the incredible action and interactive experience of the STORM series like never before.
- Improved Gameplay – New Gameplay mechanics with the powerful Combo Ultimate Jutsu and combined attacks.
- Never-before-seen Roster –100 Playable & Support Ninjas, including new characters and variations appearing for the first time!
- Exclusive Character – A brand new character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto exclusively for the game.
- Ninja World Tournament – A fresh and thrilling single player mode where 4 different Ninjas brawl and the one gathering the most Battle orbs wins!
- The Akatsuki origins revealed! – For the first time ever, the untold story behind the infamous gang will be told through an animation woven into gameplay!
- OS: Windows XP or higher with latest Service Pack
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Dual Core or AMD
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB video cards Pixel Shader 4.0 (Geforce 8xxx-ATI HD2xxx)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.