Need for Speed Hot Pursuit launches you into a new open-world landscape behind the wheel of the world’s fastest and most beautiful cars. From Criterion, the award-winning studio behind the Burnout series, Hot Pursuit will redefine racing games for a whole new generation.
You’ll experience stunning speeds, takedowns, and getaways as you battle your friends in the most connected Need for Speed game ever. Through Need for Speed Autolog and its innovative approach to connected social competition, your Hot Pursuit experience will extend beyond the console onto the web, constantly moving your gameplay in new and unique directions.
Loaded with action, this game will challenge you to become Seacrest County’s top cop or most wanted racer. For the first time ever in a Need for Speed game, you’ll be able to play a full career on either side of the law. Whether you’re a lead-foot speeder or a cop with a mean streak, make sure your aviators are spotless and your driving record is anything but.
- Career – For the first time in Need For Speed history play full careers as both cops and racers. Whether playing online with friends, taking on friends challenges or the single player career, players will earn bounty that levels them up and unlocks new cars, weapons and equipment.
- Need For Speed™ Autolog – In Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, your friends drive your gameplay experience. Autolog is a system that links friends directly to each other’s games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges. Autolog instinctively delivers challenges based on what your friends have been doing, creating a hugely dynamic, socially competitive experience.
- Cars –In Hot Pursuit, the cars go from hot to hotter. Experience the thrill of driving the world’s most desirable high performance cars at incredible speeds. Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
- Weapons and equipment – Take down suspects with a variety of cop weapons like spike strips and call in extra support including road blocks as the chase intensifies. Racers have a range of evasion equipment at their disposal to outsmart the cops including jammers that block cop communications and jam their weapons.
- Seacrest County – Explore a world inspired by the California coastline with desert, forest, seaside and mountainous regions. The open world of Seacrest County helps deliver the most intense cop pursuit moments ever.
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows XP 64-bit SP2, Windows Vista SP2 (32- or 64-bit), or Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit). (Not Supported - Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, and Windows 2000 are not supported.)
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.0 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ; 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7®
- Memory: 1GB (XP), 1.5GB (Vista), 1.5 GB (Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free hard disk space. Additional space required for DirectX 9.0c installation and for saved games
- Video Card: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible 3D-accelerated 256 MB video card with Shader Model 3.0* or higher
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- DVD-ROM: 8X speed DVD-ROM drive (Disc Users only)
- Online Gameplay: Broadband connection for online activation and online gameplay - 512 Kbps or faster
- Direct X®: DirectX 9.0c
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.