- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
You should also like...
Explosive, challenging, exhilarating!
Nekuia is a 2D platformer involving exploration, adventure, speedruns and reflexes.
Play this soul in its epic quest searching for answers through an innovative and intense gameplay rewarding speed and jump skills. Descend in the abysses…
Stride across the different strata of Hades and overcome their guardian to discover Nekuia’s secrets…
In the universe of Nekuia, everything is based on speed and jumps. Just focus on these two notions: jump fast but jump right.
There is no trajectory adjustment once the jump has begun. Only a double-jump might save you…
The faster you keep jumping, the stronger you become and the risks you take increase! Make good use of the level design, find paths that correspond to your speed. Discover new paths as your skills increase.
Hold on everywhere, head up, head down, but avoid Nekuia’s traps…
Play the game in solo, but show the world your skills by performing the best times for all the levels.
Face the other players every week on an exclusive ephemeral level. Outdo yourself and show the others who the fastest is thanks to the online ranking.
– Sound and graphical ambiances evolving with your speed. The faster you are, the more intense it becomes!
– A physics-based game showcasing speed and jumps in a die & retry style designed to encourage and reward speedruns.
– Exploration: see your quest to its end by finding a path in these mazes of levels and, who knows, you could run into one of our guardians!
– Bosses pushing the gameplay to its limits to make the experience richer.
– Each world has its ultimate levels, for the best players, compiling all its level into one: extreme challenge!
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 6600 @ 2.4GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel 4400, GeForce GTX 280, AMD Radeon HD 7750
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.