NeXus: One Core is fast. It is challenging. It will test your skills like only a few games did before.
Ready yourself for a extreme survival run paced by an immersive DnB Music. Set on a straight-line futurist track, your goal is to avoid obstacles while changing your ship color to pass deadly portals.
Play alone or share the control of your ship with a second player in a rad co-op mode. Either way, expect not to drop your controler anytime soon.
- One of the most extreme runner out there
- Exclusive Fusion / Unfusion mechanics (co-op mode)
- Randomly generated tracks
- Ranking system with Leaderboards
- A wide range of game modes
- Customizable ships
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 / Windows® 8.1
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD
- Memory: 2 GB MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX260
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX 9.0c or higher)
- Additional Notes: Supports Keyboard +Mouse.Xbox 360 PC compatible controller or comparable XInput-based gamepad recommended
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.