- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Nights of Azure
The DLCs below are included in the base game.
– GUST-chan, the Servan
– an additional map, "Tokoyami no Kairou"
– an additional episode, "Tsuioku no Kioku"
About the Game
Save the world or the life of one girl… I decide my destiny!
The world was once ruled by the Nightｌord. In that world lived a Saint, destined to become a sacrifice to the Nightｌord, and a Holy Knight, with the power to use Servans.
The meeting of the girls changed the fate of the world.
Take your Servans and fight accross "The Land Without Night" for the one you love!
- OS: Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (64bit required)
- Processor: Core i5 2.6GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX550Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: On board
- Additional Notes: Graphics: 960x540
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.