- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
It is a misty evening in the year of our lord 1912. The Pattersons, a poor but proud aristocratic family of the British nobility, and some of their closest friends, arrive at the castle Malachi residence of a wealthy Romanian Count. It is only three days until the family’s eldest daughter, Rebecca, is to be wed to the count’s son, uniting the family with the rich heritage of the Malachi, hopefully restoring its glory.
The only person missing is you, the brother of the bride, who is on your way from Stockholm, where you have defended the Union Jack in the noble art of fencing in the Olympics. You are to arrive later during the evening.
Sir Patterson is disappointed when the Count himself doesn’t greet the family at their arrival, but still he lets the servants show them all to their rooms, without complaining too loudly. It is not until later–when the doors are slammed shut and locked behind them, that he realizes his mistake that they have become prisoners and are at the Count’s mercy…
- Highly intense, first-person shooter, survival horror
- Enemies appearing shock style from everywhere
- A massive gothic castle with hundreds of rooms awaits your arrival
- The random architecture generator changes the layout of the castle and location of the characters every time you play
- Non-linear style game play, where different parts of the castle can be explored in whatever order you want
- Pick up and bring your foes down with classic vampire slayers like holy water, crucifixes, and wooden stakes or old-fashioned firearms like flintlock guns and muskets
- Some vampires can only be slain with specific weapons, which challenges the player’s weapon tactics
- Spine-chilling scores and sound effects seamlessly orchestrated to keep you on the edge of your seat
- Eerie 3D-graphics with real-time lighting, grainy screens, fog, and mist to give you that classic horror feel
- OS: Windows 98/2000/XP/7/8
- Processor: Pentium III 733 MHz Processor
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.