- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
You should also like...
You are NUX, sole survivor of the Nexon warrior tribe. The evil Silthax has invaded your home world of Nexolus, devoured your fellow Nexons and stolen the sacred power crystals from your village.
Legend states that these crystals contain the power of life itself, and have protected your people for an eternity. They may even have the power to reverse the damage that the Silthax has done.
With your home in ruins and only your ship and your trusty blaster to protect you, here begins your final mission. Hunt down this vile creature, rid the galaxy of its evil and recover the power crystals!
- 3 fun-filled game modes
- Shoot, fly & explore on foot
- Amazing claymation graphics
- 4 planets to explore
- 13 Action-packed levels
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Pentium® or AMD® 1.3 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32MB 3D Video Card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.