- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Octopath Traveler (Switch)
Embark on a vast new role-playing adventure as one of eight travelers, all with their own origins, paths, and goals. The producers of the Bravely series at Square Enix have brought a new world to life through a mix of CG, pixel art, and “HD-2D” visuals. Embark on a vast new role-playing adventure as one of eight travelers, all with their own origins, paths, and goals. Where to begin? Who to team up with? Where to go next? Only you can decide. Each traveler can use a distinct Path Action, a specialized way of achieving objectives and interacting with people you encounter. The warrior can “challenge” people to a duel, whereas the dancer can “allure” others to follow her, even into battle! Enjoy the freedom to choose your own path while experiencing the story through the role you play. Combat revolves around the Boost system, a fusion of traditional turn-based battling and modern enhancements. Each turn, build up BP that can be spent to dramatically increase your strength or provide aid. Identifying when to Boost may just be the key to victory.
* A new RPG adventure from the minds at Square Enix who brought you the Bravely series
* Choose from eight distinct characters, each with their own path, and see where the story takes you
* Music and visuals inspired by RPGs of yore, brought to life with modern touches
Deep, strategic turn-based combat with an innovative battle system
* Enjoy the free demo in Nintendo eShop and help make this an RPG for the ages by sharing your feedback with Square Enix
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.