- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe (Switch)
ADVENTURES OF LUFFY AND HIS STRAW HAT CREW ARE COMING TO PC!
Enjoy the original story of ONE PIECE from Fuschia village, where everything has started, to the kingdom of Dressrosa, a mysterious island dominated by the evil Donquixote.Doflamingo.
Will your resolution be strong enough to defeat the most dangerous pirates, including Doflamingo and many more?
Gather every member of the Straw Hat Crew, like in the original story, sail to the most emblematic places and enter the most epic battles: Marineford, Fish-Man Island, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa!
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 brings you many exciting improved and new features, including:
- Higher quality graphics and animation: the One Piece universe has never been depicted so faithfully
- Number of Popular characters weaving the stories greatly increased: Sabo, Doflamingo, Fujitora and many more!
- Improved gameplay and incredible new co-op actions (no Online Co-op)
- More action than ever in the latest installment of the PIRATE WARRIORS series, created by KOEI TECMO GAMES and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment.
User information related to CPU compatibility :
Please note that the game may face compatibility issues when running on high-end hyper-threading CPUs.
We recommend to disable hyper-threading prior launching the game.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.