- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
ASIA, EMEA, US
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is a game about a fictitious conflict on one of the Sakhalin islands, a conflict that is in danger of erupting onto a global scale. The player takes the role of a US soldier, part of the allied force fighting against outnumbering Chinese forces vying for control of the island.
The game centers on a campaign narrative that gives the player a variety of roles in the allied forces ranging from a Marine Infantry, tank commander, Special Forces and helicopter captain. The game has an incredible realistic depiction of war with careful attention to the detail of the weapons, equipment and tactics of the armed forces. The action is varied from intense fire fights through to slower pace tactical decision making on how to best tackle the mission objectives.
- Most accessible, engaging and visceral sandbox shooter – Includes over 100 authentically modeled vehicles and weapons and players will be able to control multi-component vehicles including tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, APCs, attack and utility helicopters
- Freedom of Play – Players will need to balance brute force with intelligent use of tactics with unscripted missions containing real objectives such as covering a friendly unit’s retreat or conducting short-range recon patrols
- OS: Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows 10 not supported.
- Processor: 2.4GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 7600GT 256mb or ATI X1800XL 256mb
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound output
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.