- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Orcs Must Die! (GOTY)
Slice them, burn them, skewer them, and launch them – no matter how you get it done, orcs must die in this fantasy action-strategy game from Robot Entertainment.
As a powerful War Mage with dozens of deadly weapons, spells, and traps at your fingertips, defend twenty-four fortresses from a rampaging mob of beastly enemies, including ogres, hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs. Battle your enemies through a story-based campaign across multiple difficulty levels, including brutal Nightmare mode!
Will you roast orcs in pits of lava, pound them flat with a ceiling trap, or freeze and shatter them with a slash? No matter the weapons and traps you choose, you’re sure to have an orc-killing blast!
- 24 Fortresses to Defend – Twisting passages, tall towers, and wide-open chambers all need a war mage to protect them
- 6 Orc-Killing Weapons and Spells – From crossbow and bladestaff to the magical power of the elements
- 19 Deadly Traps and Fierce Minions – Choose from a wide variety of traps including arrow walls, spike traps, spinning blades, and flaming brimstone or call in allies to assist you in the destruction of the orc horde
- 11 Unique Enemies – Including ogres, flying hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs
- Story-based Campaign – Fend off orcs across three acts to discover the mysterious power behind their relentless assaults
- Persistent Upgrades – Unlock improved traps as you progress through the campaign
- Extensive Replayability – “Nightmare Mode” and a skull ranking system provide extended play
- Scoring System and Leaderboard – Compete with your friends for the title of Best Orc Killer!
- OS:Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor:2GHz Dual Core
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon x1950 or better with 256MB VRAM
- Hard Drive:5 GB HD space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.