ORTUS IS NOW FOR FREE
The story of Ortus Arena
You are a cunning Warlord to one of the two ruling houses that have existed in bitter rival. You grave for intensive 1vs1 mental combats that get more intense every minute.
The Ortus arena is the place to be: in a time of the mystical oriental warlord era and in a place where strategists engage each other in intellectual battles.
You lead a band of handpicked warriors to The World’s Core with it’s raging energies that feed the prime elements. It is this energy you must harness and wield to your purpose. You have to make tough decisions: finding the balance between cunning attack and defence strategies.
- Play online against a friend or solo
- Handy campaign to learn the rules step by step to prepare you for the real deal
- Challenges your tactical skills
- Easy to learn, hard to master
- Rulebooks in Dutch, English, French, German and Spanish
Look here to learn how to connect to a friend online.
Challenge your tactical skills against an online friend. Enter this online multiplayer turn based board game arena, within a resource management setting! Or get more information at https://www.ortusgame.com
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- OS: Mac OS X 10.8+
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.