- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
PD Artist 10
You should also like...
The ideal and affordable graphics tool for all budding developers.
Ideal for independent developers, this highly affordable PC based digital art package packs a real punch, delivering everything needed to create stunning art and 3D terrains.
- Digital painting with multiple brush types – natural media brushes, particle brushes, foliage brushes, custom image and animated brushes.
- A huge collection of filters.
- 3D capabilities including elevation map based 3D terrain generation, global illumination and ray tracing on CPU and in the GPU!
PD Artist 10 is part of a wider suite of Project Dogwaffle creative digital tools that deliver solutions for all needs, all abilities and all budgets. Here is the complete family:
- PD Particles 9 – the basic entry package offering simple art creation tools.
- PD Artist 10 – create stunning art and 3D terrains.
- PD Howler – Includes everything from PD Artist 10, PD Particle 9 plus animations and video.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: New enough to support GDI+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.