- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
PD Howler 11: Axehead
You should also like...
A digital painting and visual effects program for Microsoft Windows.
PD Howler 11 – Axehead is the latest in the PD Howler series of digital painting and visual effects applications. This affordable, but hugely powerful application includes new Painting, Animation, 3D and Visual FX tools.
As with all the applications in the PD Howler series, PD Howler 11 – Axehead is the perfect tool for home designers and game developers. It is a fraction of the cost of the so called professional applications, yet offers many of the same features.
What’s new in Howler 11
- Raytracing improvements including bounce light, refraction, water, bump maps, and visible sun in Puppy Ray
- New adjustable gradient tool and contour gradients
- Numeric entry throughout the program
- Callouts and vector objects
- Improved image scaling and crop tool
- Improved curve and rotoscope tools
- Enhanced timeline and font panel
- Improved media browser: Delete media, and save particle media
- The color picker from Particle 9 has been added and remembers settings
- GUI color settings and new system rendering options
- New Filters, including water drops, bilateral, Julia set, normal map, water caustics, water ripples, Worley noise, shape bombing, and fracture
- All new programming API, and much more…
- OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64-bit Windows, is recommended even though this is a 32-bit program).
- Processor: 1.0 GHz or better that supports SSE2
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Your GPU (if you want to use it in Puppy Ray or other tools that use the GPU), and who doesn't?) needs to support Shader level 6.
- Storage: 1 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.