- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Plane Mechanic Simulator (Incl. Early Access)
Plane Mechanic Simulator puts you in a role of an RAF ground crew technician at the start of the Battle of Britain. You will face various tasks ranging from simple refueling to engine repairs and gun harmonization. In order to bring you the best possible experience we have meticulously recreated 3 legendary British aircraft of that era:
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk.1
- De Havilland Tiger Moth
- De Havilland Mosquito
Plane Mechanic Simulator offers 81 missions, almost 800 parts to tinker with and an unprecedented attention to detail.
The game also features a unique campaign where you are assigned to a specific squadron with your own machine and pilot. Make a mistake and he might not return from a mission. Perform well and he will become an ace.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel i5 - 4210H (4x 2.9 GHz) or AMD Phenom II X4 980 (4x 3.7 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960M (4GB) or Radeon R9 M375X (4GB)
- Storage: 6 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.