- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Post Scriptum (Deluxe Edition) cut
Post Scriptum: Deluxe Edition includes:
- Post Scriptum: The Bloody Seventh
- Access to pre-release weekend testing in May
- 82nd & 101st US Airborne later this year
- Digital Artbook + Original Soundtrack
– 40 vs 40 multiplayer PvP battles (50v50 is our goal)
– Parachuting into action
– Photo scanned 3D Uniforms
– Artillery and Airstrike support
– Vehicles using realistic values, such as turret speed, armor thickness etc..
– Authentic levels at a 1:1 scale based on military archives and historical maps
– Faithfully recreated historical weapons, vehicles and famous landmarks
– Base building, fortification and barricades
– Logistic and supply runs to help fortify your position and rearm friendlies
– Towing system for supplies and field guns
– In game Voice Over IP with proximity fade
– Full access to PS SDK to add or modify content coming soon
– Steam Workshop support coming soon
– 6 maps ranging from Velmolen to Arnhem, for a total of 94 km² of authentic playable area (and 112 km² soon with the inclusion Grave and Veghel)
– 3 game modes: Offensive; AAS; Armored (coming soon)
– More than 40 faithfully recreated vehicles and emplacements as well as 72 authentic weapons
– British, US and German factions, including the 1st Airborne Division, XXX Corps, 82nd US Airborne, 101st US Airborne, Waffen SS and the Wehrmacht
– The entire western vicinity of Arnhem in 1944 and Arnhem city center with its famous bridge too far
– Source Development Kit for you to add or modify content coming soon
About the Game
Post Scriptum is a WW2 simulation game, focusing on historical accuracy, large scale battle, difficult learning curve and an intense need for cohesion, communication and teamwork. Players will relive the events of ‘Operation Market Garden’ across the fields and towns of Holland. This massive Allied assault consisted of a coordination of the British and American Airborne to capture key bridges while the British XXX Corps moved to reinforce them through Highway 69. However, consecutive delays in consolidating ground from the north of Belgium through Nijmegen forced the 1st British Airborne Division in Arnhem to make a stand much longer than anticipated. With no successful link between the XXX Corps and the Airborne in sight, the seventh and final bridge in Arnhem was considered lost.
‘The Bloody Seventh’ is our name for the initial focus of the project as we feel it succinctly details the struggle that the British paratroopers had to endure while waiting for their army counterpart to establish a link through the lower Rhine.
Players will be given the option to fight with the British Airborne Division, British XXX Corps, 82nd US Airborne, 101st US Airborne or several branches of the German Army, such as the Wehrmacht or the Waffen SS. It’s a rare opportunity to experience the intense battlefield that was Operation Market Garden, which stretched across farms, woods, villages and city areas. Each area is being accurately recreated from archival references that range from street level to aerial images. Whether you’re jumping out of a plane, resupplying friendlies or operating a tank you will find multiple reasons to drop back into the battlefield in this grand scaled representation of a WW2 setting never explored in a large multiplayer environment.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 10 (x64)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 35 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Be ready to experience WWII like never before.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.