Project CARS is the ultimate driver journey!
Guided, tested, and approved by a passionate community of racing fans and real-life drivers, Project CARS represents the next-generation of racing simulation as the ultimate combination of fan desire and developer expertise.
Discover an unrivaled immersion fuelled by world-class graphics and handling that allows you to truly feel the road. Create a driver, pick from a huge variety of motorsports in a dynamic career mode and write your own tale in an intense online multiplayer.
Featuring the largest track roster of any recent racing game with a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, deep tuning & pit stop functionality, and support for Oculus Rift and 12K ultra HD resolution, Project CARS leaves the competition behind in the dust.
• BEYOND REALITY:
Next-gen graphics, authentic handling, playable via Oculus Rift and 12K Ultra HD resolution
• BY RACERS 4 RACERS:
Guided, tested and approved by fans & pilots for the perfect gameplay balance
• YOUR CHOICES, YOUR VICTORIES:
Master a variety of motorsports & unprecedented track roster in a sandbox career mode
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 with latest Service Packs
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5770
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: For racing wheel support check: http://www.projectcarsgame.com/beyond-reality.html
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.