- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Project Nimbus is a high-speed mech action game set on a devastated future Earth, where the player maneuvers a weaponized humanoid general-purpose Battle Frame.
Engage enemy units with various weapons and defeat huge bosses and unique ace pilots!
Fly the skies with 360 degrees of freedom, and battle enemies with a variety of weapons and techniques, from smart missiles to the blade charge.
Experience the battle as a young ace pilot destined for legendary status.
▷ High-speed battle action, piloting heavily armored Battle Frames through the war torn skies.
▷ Twenty-six missions in a variety of locations, including floating cities, ocean fortresses, mountain bases, futuristic prisons, and battles in space.
▷ Over a dozen playable Battle Frames with weapons including smart missiles, energy blades, particle cannons, floating energy shields, railguns and autonomous psychodrones.
▷ A sprawling storyline with battles between three different factions over a war-torn futuristic planet: the US-lead CFN, the Russia-led UCN, and the shadowy terrorist Children of Fallen Nations.
▷ Complex bosses each with a unique fighting style, including orbiting nuclear battle mechs, bands of deadly pilots, and weaponized flying ships.
▷ Missiles, rail guns and cannons for long range combat…energy blades and blade rushes for melee!
▷ Bonus Survival Mode lets you choose from an entire hangar of Battle Frames, and then you must battle endless waves of enemies with increasing power.
▷ WARFRONT mode includes massive replayability with six unlimited mission modes including Base Defense, Interception, and Assassination. Six levels of pilot (including Legendary) and Battle Frame customization will keep you playing for hours more.
▷ 21:9 / 32:9 Ultra-wide, 4K and high-end resolution support
▷ 60, 90, 144 and uncapped frame rate support
▷ Detailed visual settings. Bloom, reflection, shadow, vignette, and chromatic aberration you can increase or decrease intensity as you like
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATi HD5750 (Any card that support Shader Model 3.0 should be able to run the game)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: This is a requirement to run Project Nimbus : Original Edition.
- OS: MacOS X 10.6.6 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor (2.6GHz or better)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 / Intel Iris or better
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Note that Project Nimbus will no longer be launched on Steam, if the player wishes to move the application to his/her application folder.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.