- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Pumped BMX Pro
Ready to go Pro?
Pumped BMX Pro puts you back on the seat for another high adrenaline, fast-paced trickathon where chaining massive combos could put you at the number one spot on the global leaderboards.
Pump your way through 60 levels of ever increasing difficulty, making sure you’re racking up those platinum medals by completing Trick Challenges along the way.
Choose from 15 riders with predesigned bikes, or get creative and design your own in the easy to use bike designer.
Pumped BMX Pro features;
– 15 characters, each with their own spectacular bike!
– 40+ radical tricks, from outrageous spins to insane grinds!
– Over 200 challenges, each harder than the last!
– 60 beautifully designed levels, from high top mountains to swampy depths!
– Ragdoll physics, just in case you miss the ramp!
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2 * 2200) or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9600 GT (512 MB)
- Storage: 4 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.