- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Reload is a realistic weapons and tactics trainer for one to four players that also happens to be a super fun, super fast playing game.
Reload is one of the most accurate shooting training simulators ever created and is all about recreating professional shooter training. Watch your marksmanship improve as you learn to shoot the way the pros do. Go through 35+ training scenarios including Hostage Rescue, Sniping, VIP Protection, and Olympic Style Shooting competition. You’ll learn to use small arms, grenade launchers, Vehicle Mounted Heavy Weapons and more.
Players start on an indoor range, firing at stationary targets. They then move on to test their speed and accuracy with long-range outdoor drills, moving targets, and reflex drills. In the process, players unlock additional medals, gear and rewards.
From the target range it’s on to ‘kill house’ style simulated villages, embassies and homes for tactical training in insurgency suppression, hostage rescue and VIP protection. You’ll be honing your skills on foot with a variety of weapons, and from the turret of a .50 cal mini-gun mounted on a moving M998 troop carrier.
Next stop is sniper training where you’ll test your skills against a variety of targets. And of course, also on the menu is Olympic style trap and skeet shooting.
- 120+ medals, rankings, and achievements
- 35+ Scenarios including Hostage Rescue, Sniping, VIP Protection, Olympic Style Shooting, Heavy Weapons and more
- 25+ weapons and accessories
- Co-op multiplayer play for up to 4 players and Head To Head Play for 2 Players (one machine)
- High quality graphics designed for 1080p
- Steam Cloud, Leaderboards, and Achievements
- OS: Windows Vista/XP/7
- Processor: Single Core 2.4GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 6800 or Radeon X700
- Storage: 1 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.