- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Risen 3: Titan Lords
The world has been abandoned by its gods and is scarred from the rampage of the Titans. Humanity is struggling to regain strength and rally its forces. You, however, have more pressing concerns: your own life has been shattered and you must set off to reclaim what is lost amidst the darkness that is spreading throughout the world. Who knows, maybe you’ll even save the world at the same time?
Three threads of destiny lie before you. Three ways to rise up against the Titans and regain your soul. Which path to take? The choice is yours.
Freedom: Freely explore and take on quests at your leisure. Quests will have different ways to tackle them and different outcomes. You can play different parts of the game in whatever order you wish and shape your character individually.
Exploration: Discover quests and characters as you make your way through the diverse world of Risen 3 – Titan Lords. From quaint medieval-style towns to delving deep into the dank dark of mines, to the supernatural shadow world, there is a wealth of possibilities waiting to be explored. You will be able to traverse this world in a variety of ways, from swimming to climbing.
Enhanced combat: Featuring a revamped fighting system, with new animation systems in place that add nuance to the fights.
Magic is back! Crystal magic has returned, bringing with it devastating new combat abilities. Wield elements such as lightning, fire and ice to obliterate your foes, or make use of a multitude of additional magical skills to aid you in exploration – the choice is yours!
Guilds & factions: Choose to ally yourself with one of three distinct guilds, each offering unique skills, armouries and quests allowing you to approach your quest in very different ways. Discover additional factions that exist to bend the balance of political power in the world, each with their own agenda for you to uncover. Be careful which characters you trust – some might ally with you with the intent of fulfilling their own sinister plans.
If you’re running a 32-bit operating system you will receive the 32-bit version of Risen 3: Titan Lords and if you’re running a 64-bit operating system you will receive the 64-bit version of Risen 3: Titan Lords which introduces a number of graphical improvements:
– Improved texture resolution for items, objects, foliage, terrain, particle effects, characters, monsters and other in-game models.
– Improved draw distance & viewing ranges
– Larger caches leading to smoother frame-rates & less LOD streaming
– The introduction of new state of the art post-process effects such as bokeh depth of field and HDR bloom
– Addition of a new physically based, more visually-realistic cloud rendering technique that adds even more spectacular skies and sunsets to the dynamic day-night cycles.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 , Windows 7 SP1 , Windows 8
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 3850 or GeForce 9600 GT, VRAM 512MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- Additional Notes: Min memory: 4 GB (Risen 3 64-bit)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.