- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Saints Row 2
Saints Row 2 brings true freedom to open-world gaming. Players can play as who they want, how they want, and with whomever they want in this sequel to the much acclaimed and tremendously successful Saints Row.
Set years after the original, the player finds himself in a Stilwater both familiar and strange and challenged with bringing the Saints back as the rightful kings of Stilwater and bringing vengeance to those who wronged him.
- Limitless Customization – Play as fully customizable characters that are male, female or something in between.
– Vehicles can be visually customized as well as performance tuned.
– Cribs and even gangs all have an amazing degree of detailed customization options.
- Multiplayer – Co-op full story campaign has seamless integration (for example one player drives while the other shoots).
– Competitive MP pushes the boundaries of immersion in a living Stillwater environment fully populated with police, innocent bystanders and rival gangs.
- Killer Combat and Awesome Vehicles – Planes, helicopters, motorcycles,boats and cars can be piloted and used as weapons. On the ground new combat options include melee, fine aim, and human shield.
- Freedom to Explore – More missions, activities, diversions, races, weapons, vehicles, cribs, city districts, and interiors than ever before. Over 40 story missions with additional bonus missions take place in a transformed Stilwater that is over 50% larger than before.
- Supported OS:Windows XP or Vista.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Dual-Core Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Dual-Core Athlon XP or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB system RAM
- Graphics: 128MB 3D graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 support (i.e. 7600 NVidia card or better, ATI X1300 card or better)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- Hard Drive: 15 GB of Hard Drive Space
- Display: DirectX compatible display capable of 640x480 in 16-bit color
- Supported OS:Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS, Ubuntu 15.04, Linux Mint 17.1, Steam OS Brewmaster
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4570T (2.9 GHz) or equivalent or AMD FX-4300 (3.8 GHz) or equivalent
- Memory: 4096 MB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 460 (1024 MB) or equivalent or Radeon HD 6850 (1024 MB) or equivalent
- Recommended Graphics Drivers: Nvidia: 352, 355 or 358 series driver / AMD: AMD Catalyst (fglrx) 15.9 or better. MESA drivers and Intel Graphics are not currently supported.
- Hard Drive: Around 7 GB
- Disclaimer: Due to issues surrounding the original engine, some stuttering may be observed during gameplay. These types of streaming issues may be improved with faster HDD units.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.