- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Shadowgrounds breathes fresh air into the action genre with explosive combat sequences, an innovative weapon upgrade system, and an intriguing storyline. The adrenaline-pumping, top-down gameplay and audiovisual fireworks set the scene for this new action experience which also includes single computer (split keyboard or joystick) co-op play.
UPGRADE THOSE WEAPONS! Use a devastating arsenal of high-tech weaponry to dispose of the alien threat. Each weapon has multiple upgrades that maximize the carnage. Unleash the flames of the Flamethrower’s Fuel Trap, cause mayhem with the Grenade Launcher’s Poison Grenades, slash and dice the monsters with the Laser Rifle’s Pinpoint Laser – and many more!
WHAT LURKS IN THE SHADOWS? Shadowgrounds uses cutting-edge realistic lighting and glow technology to light up the battlefield and create detailed shadows producing an atmosphere of fear. But the lighting and the flashlight also affect some aliens’ behavior – take advantage of that and you can turn the tide in the game of fear by using your flashlight effectively.
DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENT! What good are weapons and special effects if you can’t wreak havoc on the environment? Shadowgrounds lets you go all-out – glass shatters, ground shakes, trees fall, barrels explode and furniture blows to smithereens. You can use the environment to your advantage.
THEY’RE BIG AND NASTY! Big, brutal monsters await you. Prepare to face many different bosses who will do anything to stop your journey. They’re nasty, blood-thirsty beasts, but don’t give in to fear – remember to use the environment and the lighting to your advantage!
- Upgrade weaponry with powerful modifications.
- Face enormous monsters in boss battles.
- Destructible environment allows you to wreak havoc with your arsenal.
- Visit many exciting locations, including a secret military base and the alien-infested colony New Atlantis.
- Fight side-by-side with NPC allies against the massive alien hordes.
- Check security cameras and computer logs to investigate alien origins.
- Realistic lighting with gameplay effects bring the aliens out of the shadows.
- Enjoy horrifying sound effects and a thrilling music soundtrack made exclusively for Shadowgrounds.
Recommended: 2.0 GHz, 512 MB RAM, GeForce FX 5900 Ultra or ATi Radeon 9500 Pro or better
* Please note that Shadowgrounds does not run on GeForce 4 MX cards.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6.5 or newer - Unfortunately OS X 10.9 or newer NOT supported
- Processor: Intel Mac
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB
- Video Card: : OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB shared or dedicated RAM (ATI or NVIDIA)*
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Additional: Keyboard+mouse or Keyboard+trackpad
- *Please be advised that the game does not run on Intel graphics solutions (such as Macbooks from 2006-2008 and the new MacBook Pro 13" models from 2011). The game does run on most Macs from 2009 onwards that have a distinct graphics chip (such as those with NVIDIA GeForce 9400M but graphics details need to be turned down for smooth gameplay).
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.