Sid Meier’s Civilization V – Korea and Ancient World Combo Pack
The Korea Civilization and Scenario Pack brings you both the Korea Civilization and the new Scenario: The Samurai Invasion of Korea, to further enhance your Civilization V experience. Rule the world as Sejong, King of the Choson Dynasty, with your invincible Turtle Ships and Hwach’a artillery!
The great warlord Toyotomi Hideyoshi has unified Japan. To keep his Samurai busy, his eye now turns west to Korea. Will he be able to expand his empire? Or will Korea’s Chinese allies arrive in time? Play as one of four Civilizations: Korea, China, Manchuria, or Japan.
Sejong the Great (1397-1450 AD)
The fourth king of the Choson Dynasty of Korea, and considered by many to be the greatest king in Korean history. His reign was marked by his deep care for his people’s welfare and his encouragement of sciences and technology. He is credited with the creation of the Korean written language.
- OS: Windows® XP SP3/ Windows® Vista SP2/ Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics:256 MB ATI HD2600 XT or better, 256 MB nVidia 7900 GS or better, or Core i3 or better integrated graphics
- DirectX®: DirectX® version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB Free
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- OS: 10.12 (Sierra)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core) CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free disk space
- Video Card: (ATI): Radeon HD 2600; (NVidia): GeForce 8600
- Video RAM: 256 MB
- Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 8600, 8800, 9600, GT 120, 320M; ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6490, and HD 6750.
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
- NOTICE: Apple Intel Chipsets only. Power PC Processors (G4 and G5) are not supported.
- NOTICE: Intel(r) integrated video chipsets are not supported.
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NOTICE: Intel integrated video chipsets (GMA 950) are not supported
- NOTICE: Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam™ Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/ for details
CPU Processor: Intel Core i3, AMD A10
CPU Speed: 2.4GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 6450
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640M
Video Card (Intel): Iris Pro
Video Memory (VRam): 1GB
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Don't meet the above requirements? Running on Ubuntu? That doesn't mean your configuration wont run Civ V, it just means we have not tested and vetted your configuration. Visit the Civilization V community page to share your experience with other Linux players and learn about how to send bugs to Aspyr. Your feedback will help us improve Civ V Linux and future AAA Linux releases![/list]
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.