- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Sleeping Dogs (Definitive Edition)
The Definitive Edition of the critically acclaimed, award winning open-world action adventure, reworked, rebuilt and re-mastered for the new generation. All 24 previously available DLC extensions have been integrated into the game, including the story-extending episode Year of the Snake and the horror-themed Nightmare in North Point. Alongside a wealth of new technological, audio and visual improvements, Hong Kong has never felt so alive.
A vibrant, neon city teaming with life, Hong Kong’s exotic locations and busy streets and markets hide one of the most powerful and dangerous criminal organizations in the world: the notorious Triads. Play as Wei Shen – the highly skilled undercover cop trying to take down the Triads from the inside out. You’ll have to prove yourself worthy as you fight your way up the organization, taking part in brutal criminal activities without blowing your cover.
Destroy your opponents in brutal hand-to-hand combat using an unmatched martial arts system. Dominate Hong Kong’s buzzing streets in thrilling illegal street races and tear it up in explosive firearms action. Sleeping Dogs’ Hong Kong is the ultimate playground.
Undercover, the rules are different.
With all 24 previously available DLC extensions included and a wealth of visual improvements, Hong Kong has never felt so alive.
- A mature, gritty undercover cop drama where a wrong decision can blow your cover at any time.
- Explosive action fuelled by a seamless mix of deadly martial arts, intense gunfights and brutal takedowns.
- Epic high-speed thrills: Burn up the streets or tear up the sea in a vast array of exotic cars, superbikes and speedboats.
- Hong Kong is your ultimate playground: Enter illegal street races, gamble on cock fights, or kick back with some karaoke. There are countless ways to entertain yourself in Hong Kong’s diverse districts.
To access your digital Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Artbook, please install the game, then navigate to the game folder on your hardrive within which should be a folder titled “Artbook”.
By default, this is located at: C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonSleepingDogsDefinitiveEditionArtbook. If you chose to install in a different location, then the folder will exist in the location you chose.
- OS: Windows Vista 64bit, Window 7 64bit, Windows 8 64bit (32bit O/S not supported)
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or Athlon X2 2.7GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher with 512MB graphics memory, Intel HD Graphics 2500 or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- OS: 10.10.5
- Processor: 2Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB VRAM *
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: * The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 5xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel Iris 5100, Intel HD5000, Intel Iris 6100, Intel HD5300, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, Intel HD4000, NVIDIA 1xx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and NVIDIA 3xx series.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.