- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Conventional motor racing has yielded to the advances of thrust drive technology. Popularity for Slipstream racing is at its peak. Successful flyers quickly become icons and heroes. Race fans flock in their millions to the circuit-side stadiums hoping to catch a glimpse of the latest anti-grav machines which defy all laws of motion. The track’s prepared, the crowd are hustling for the best seats, and the drivers and commentators are all psyched and hungry for action.
Control many upgradeable futuristic racers under arcade or simulation racing style. Experience high speed aerial moves and dramatic crashes on excellently designed tracks.Feel the speed of the slipstream!
- Compete as one of 10 different characters with unique Slipstream aircraft, each with their own features, weapons, and flying style.
- Fast-paced action, smooth craft controls, and excellent track design.
- With good old fashion split-screen multiplayer mode, enjoy a retro head-to-head race against a friend.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 support
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.