- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass
The Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass gives players access to all 12 DLC packs across three expansions, for one great price. Featuring a wealth of singleplayer and multiplayer content, this Season Pass includes:
NEW CAMPAIGN MISSIONS
Four new missions for 1-2 players, including Target: Führer and a thrilling 3-part campaign.
18 new weapons – including many new to the Sniper Elite series – for use in all modes.
9 detailed new characters to play as in multiplayer and cooperative modes.
NEW WEAPON SKINS
32 themed and camouflaged rifle skins for use in all modes.
Note: In addition to the DLC included in this Season Pass, new multiplayer map packs and modes will be made available FREE for the whole community after launch!
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8.1 or 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.