Sniper: Ghost Warrior – Second Strike DLC
Sniper: Ghost Warrior – Second Strike includes an additional single player campaign called "Unfinished Business" with refined AI and new challenging levels. It also introduces a new multiplayer mode (Capture the Flag) and three additional weapons: the M200 and L96 sniper rifles and the Desert Eagle high caliber pistol. To put your skills to the ultimate test we also included the Challenge map.
- New campaign with 3 missions
- Additional multiplayer mode: Capture the Flag
- 2 new sniper rifles: M200 Intervention and L96
- New pistol: Desert Eagle
- Challenge Map
- OS: Windows XP/VISTA/7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3,2 GHz, Intel Pentium D 2.66 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3500+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM(XP), 2 GB RAM (VISTA/7)
- Graphics: GeForce (6800/7600-7950/8600-8800/9600-9800/GTX 260-280), Radeon (X1650-1950/HD 2400-2900/3650-3870/4650-4870)
- DirectX®: DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 6.5 GB space free
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.