- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Space Run Galaxy
Twitch Dev Session
About the Game
Space Run Galaxy is the sequel to Space Run, the game from one-man studio Passtech, which seduced hundreds of thousands of players with its dynamic and original gameplay. By twisting the tower-defense game style, Space Run offered an addictive real-time spaceship construction strategy experience. Space Run Galaxy expands and refines the original’s unique gameplay, introduces a persistent online universe and takes-off again with plenty of new features!
Set 20 years after the original game, Captain Buck Mann has now set up his very own intergalactic courier service. You’re a member of Mann’s team of space runners, racing to deliver precious goods from planet to planet! Reinforce your modular ships with armaments including laser turrets, missile launchers and energy shields, while leaving enough room for your cargo. Fly fast – the quicker you arrive at your destination, the better the rewards!
Venture into the depths of space spanning an entire galaxy, with 4 solar systems and over 50 zones to visit across 100+ runs. Space Run Galaxy offers limitless gameplay, while fresh new features expand the original experience:
- User-created contracts – Take on contracts from other players for better rewards and unlimited replayability.
- Intergalactic player market – Trade hard-earned goods with your fellow space runners to sell off extra supplies, or snap up a tidy bargain.
- New corporations offer riskier jobs – Carry the extra fragile cargo of XenoPrime, or risk transporting The Force’s highly dangerous weapon prototypes (which may even endanger your own ship!)
- Fresh dangers await – Face off against brand new boss-type enemies, such as deadly pirate ships and huge space monsters…
- Deep customization – Customize the shape and size of any ships you acquire during your adventure. There’s no restriction for what ship you use in each mission, letting you get creative with every run!
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8.1, 10
- Processor: AMD/Intel Dual core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB, OpenGL 3.3 Compatible NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GT/AMD Radeon HD 3870/Intel Iris 5100
- Storage: 3 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.