- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
STAR WARS™ – Dark Forces
Behind a veil of secrecy the evil Empire is creating a doomsday army – one that, if finished, will become the final cog in the Empire’s arsenal of terror and domination.
Your Mission? Join the Rebel Alliance’s covert operations division, infiltrate the Empire, then battle every man and machine the Imperial Forces can muster. Search a vast galaxy for clues, attack enemy bases-all in a desperate attempt to stop the activation of this fearsome new weapon.
- Fully interactive environments – morphing walls and floors, moving platforms, and conveyors, realistic lighting and atmospheric effects.
- First-person ground combat. Call on 10 weapons to fight twenty types of enemies.
- Explore the virtual Star Wars universe up close and personal.
- Climb catwalks, look and shoot up and down, jump off ledges, wade through garbage.
- OS: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- Processor: 486 or higher
- Memory: 16 MB
- Graphics: DirectX
- DirectX®: DirectX 5.2
- Hard Drive: 80 MB
- Sound: 16-bit sound card
- Note: Due to the age of the title, users may run into a few compatibility issues from use of current hardware. Please see the forums for more information.
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with 256 MB VRAM
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.