- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Star Wars X-Wing Alliance
A neutral family fights for its business – and its survival – and is swept up in the struggle against the encroaching Empire. You must defy the strong-arm tactics of a rival family who will stop at nothing to destroy your trading company. Ultimately, you will join the Rebel Alliance for a series of covert assignments and uncover information about the Empire’s second Death Star project. The finale? You’ll find yourself at the controls of the legendary Millennium Falcon , flying against the massive Imperial fleet in the Battle of Endor. Star Wars™: X-Wing Alliance™ puts you right in the middle of the epic Star Wars™ conflict – and takes space combat excitement to new heights.
- Take control of the "fastest ship in the galaxy" – the Millenium Falcon – as well as X-wings, A-wings, B-wings, Y-wings and Corellian transports
- Join the massive assault on the fully operational second Death Star in the epic Battle of Endor
- Fifty story-driven single player missions and flexible multi-player options
- With new "skirmish" mode, you set your own mission parameters (number of ships, types of ships, targets, and more) to create customized single and multi-player conflicts
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (DirectX 9 recommended)
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 927 MB available space
- Additional Notes: STAR WARS: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter requires a controller or joystick.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.