- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Starpoint Gemini: Warlords – Endpoint (DLC)
Many years have passed since the Solari Concord successfully established a foothold in Gemini – but they haven’t stopped there; a combination of rising military strength and persuasive diplomacy has caused them to become the leading power in Gemini. After such a long period of turmoil, most other factions became exhausted, and were eager to side with anyone strong enough to provide some sort of stability.
The Gemini Protectorate, successor to the legendary Gemini League, is cornered, and controls only a small region of space, and another cut off enclave, when the Concord reaches its borders.
The Protectorate High Command is still not willing to yield, but options are few…what will be the price of survival?
- Experience an all new storyline that follows the unexpected new path of the Gemini Protectorate
- 8 brand new ship designs, covering all ship classes with a noticeable power edge in each of them
- Multiple new and interesting characters entwined within the storyline
- Story branching where you can choose how you wish to approach the challenges in front of you
- Increased replayability as a result of multiple choices when accepting some story missions
- Modified planetary assault where players can now strike decisively at individual planets, and automatically seize the whole enemy territory when the last planet is conquered
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit ONLY)
- Processor: Intel Core 3.0 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 nVidia GeForce GTX 470 / 560, 1280MB or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.