Stars in Shadow – Legacies (DLC)
It’s been three thousand years after the Great War and the collapse of the hyperspace lanes. The galaxy is reawakening, thanks to an unknown influence who has restored the warp lanes back into operation. Who restored the warp lanes, and for what purpose?
Legacies introduces a new playable faction, the cyborg Tinkers. The Tinkers are a race of cyborgs who worship Dzibix, an ancient mega machine located on their arid homeworld of the same name. Dzibix is — or was — an automated factory built by one of the ancient civilizations of the Golden Age.
The Tinkers worship Dzibix as a machine god and as result it has grown to cover most of the planet and has achieved at least minimal self-awareness. To appease their machine god the dutiful Tinkers have converted themselves into cyborgs and remade their society as a cybernetic civilization.
Tinkers’ ships have increased armor, self-repair capability, and special systems for handling missiles and fighters. The Tinkers will have a custom home world and a full set of custom spaceships to build, and will take special advantage of several new gameplay features.
Also joining the galaxy is new minor faction: the hyperspace-dwelling Arda Seed. The Arda Seed will employ a number of new starship and station types, and make special use of several new gameplay features.
The Arda Seed faction represents the next step in uncovering the story of the causes behind the Great War, which will continue to be expanded upon in upcoming DLC.
- New playable faction: Tinkers
- New population type: cyborgs
- New planetary special: Planetary Debris Rings and Asteroid Bases
- Space Habitats and Re-deployable Mobile Stations
- New minor faction: Arda Seed
- New “Hyperspace Anomaly” locations
- Technology Boosts and Researchable Artifacts
- Herald encounters
- New technologies, components and encounters
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2.6 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4000 Series or better
- Additional Notes: Stars in Shadow requires the OpenGL framebuffer extension. This extension is present on almost all graphics drivers released after 2010, but laptops made before 2010 with vendor-locked graphics drivers may not be able to run the game.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.