Digital Deluxe Edition
About the Game
COMMAND YOUR ARMY. FIGHT YOUR BATTLES.
Steel Division 2 pushes the limits of the WW2 RTS experience. Set on the Eastern Front in 1944, this sequel of the critically acclaimed Real-Time Tactical game puts you in charge of your entire army during Operation Bagration, the Soviet offensive against Nazi armies in Bielorussia.
Play as a General in the 1:1-scale turn-based Dynamic Strategic Campaigns, as a Colonel in the epic Real-Time Tactical Battles, as an Weapon Expert in the brand-new Deck Building System.
With more than 600 units, 25 maps, and multiple game modes, Steel Division 2 lets you play as you want and offers hundreds of hours of gameplay in solo, multiplayer and coop.
Massive 1:1-Scale Dynamic Strategic Campaigns
Relive history in the huge single player Dynamic Strategic Campaigns: lead thousands of men on up-to 150×100 km maps, plan your battalion’ movements, manage supply and execute your strategy in week-long campaigns in this historically accurate turn-based game mode. Every battalion is the same as it was during the Operation Bagration.
Pick your side and relive this massive offensive or rewrite the course of events. Decide which battalion will take part into battle, fight every one of them in real-time tactical combat, or use autoresolve for a pure Strategic experience.
More than just another game mode, the Dynamic Strategic Campaigns are an entire new game within the game.
Authentic Real-Time Tactical Battles
Field over 600 extremely detailed units, including the iconic T-34 tank, the Katyusha multiple rocket launcher and the IL-2 ground-attack aircraft! Select your division, pick the units you will send to battle, and build the perfect battlegroups in the brand new deck system, allowing more tactical freedom than ever.
Fight in the 25 new available battlefields, analyze the terrain and use your tactical skills to give the right order at the right time and dominate your enemy!
- Brand new turn-based Dynamic Strategic Campaigns
- New setting, the Eastern Front, with the mighty Red Army and Axis powers
- Over 600 historically accurate units across 18 new divisions
- Realistic battlefields spread across 25 different maps
- Substantial changes to the Deck building mechanics
- New, realistic art direction to deliver a more immersive visual style
- Revamped combat offering a more refined tactical experience
- Tons of game modes, offline and online, including co-op and massive 10v10 multiplayer battles
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 with Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Celeron G4920 (Legacy: i3-2100) , AMD Athlon 200GE
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 (Legacy: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450), AMD Radeon RX 460 (Legacy: ATI Radeon HD 5570)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.