- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Street Fighter: 30th Anniversary Collection
Celebrate Street Fighter’s historic legacy with the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection. In this massive collection of 12 Street Fighter titles, perfect arcade balance makes it to consoles and PC for the first time ever. Four groundbreaking titles let you hop online and relive the arcade experience through the online Arcade Mode or play with friends – SFII Hyper Fighting, Super SFII Turbo, SF Alpha 3 and SFIII: Third Strike!
The celebration continues in the Museum, where fans and historians alike can follow the timeline of how Street Fighter has evolved over the past 30 years. Learn more about the Street Fighter cast, view key animation sprites in the character viewer and take a behind-the-scenes look at the design documents that helped solidify the franchise that produced generations of World Warriors!
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit Required)
- Processor: Intel i3 @ 3.0GHz or AMD equivalent.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4440
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
- Additional Notes: Compatible with XInput and DirectInput USB devices including gamepads and arcade sticks
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.