- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Street Fighter X Tekken EU
Will You Cross the Line?
The long awaited dream match-up between the two titans of fighting is here! Street Fighter® X Tekken® is the ultimate tag team fighting game, featuring one of the most expansive rosters of iconic fighters in fighting game history. The critically acclaimed Street Fighter® IV game engine has been refined with new features including simultaneous 4-player fighting, a power-up Gem system, Pandora Mode, Cross Assault and more. Street Fighter and Tekken players alike will cross the line in this revolutionary battle!
- Dream Match Up Dozens of playable characters including Rolento, Zangief, Cammy, Sagat, Hugo, Ibuki, Poison, Dhalsim, Ryu, Ken, Guile, Abel, Balrog, Juri, Vega and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Heihachi, Lili, Julia, Hwoarang, Raven, Kuma, Yoshimitsu, Steve, Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, Bob, Law, Paul and Xiaoyu from Tekken.
- Real-time Tag Battle Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.
- Gem System A brand new feature that combines customization with strategy, the Gems add an extra level of depth and provide a pioneering way to experience fighting games. A total of 57 Gems (5 Assist and 52 Boost) come standard in the game and players have the ability to equip three different Gems that improve upon weaknesses or capitalize on strengths. Play your way!
- Briefing Room Get your combos and timing just right with help from your friends in this online training mode.
- Scramble Mode Four separate players, online or offline, control each of the four characters on screen for the ultimate battle royale.
- Pandora Mode Sacrifice yourself in battle to give your partner a short, but powerful, boost in strength.
- Familiar Controls In Street Fighter X Tekken, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.
- Juggle System Toss your foes into Tekken-style juggles with Street Fighter X Tekken’s universal air launching system.
- Cross Assault By using the Cross Gauge, a player can activate Cross Assault and attack with both of their characters at the same time.
- Super Art Using the Cross Gauge you can immediately unleash a Super Art. Ryu’s famed Shinku Hadoken, Kazuya’s Devil Beam as well as the Tekken characters all have original Super Art techniques.
- Robust Online Modes In addition to the online features from Super Street Fighter® IV, Street Fighter X Tekken features totally upgraded online functionality, new smoother netcode and some extra surprises.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.