- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Street Racing Syndicate
The raw, high-stakes world of illegal street racing comes to life in Street Racing Syndicate. Trick out over 40 authentic licensed cars with parts from over 15 real-world manufacturers, then turn your customized ride loose on the streets of 3 cities across the USA. Lay it all on the line – your wallet, your woman, your pride and your wheels. With masses of perfectly tuned, nitrous-stoked horses under the hood, the only thing between you and victory is the distance from the pedal to the floor.
- Street Racing Syndicate is one of the most realistic street racers ever to grace PC. Modify over 40 authentic licensed cars – including the signature Nissan Skyline – with aftermarket parts from over 15 licensed manufacturers. Cherry your ride with a variety of real-world decals and graphic upgrades.
- Burn the competition to win cash, street cred or better yet, your opponent’s wheels. Earn the affections of 18 real-life models from the world of import racing
- Blow a turn or bump a fellow racer and incur damage in real time. Pay for repairs with your hard earned cash.
- Mix it up across Los Angeles, Philadelphia and Miami in both closed-circuit and perilous open-city races. Know your side streets and prepare to shake the cops at any moment.
- OS: Windows 7/8
- Processor: 1 GHz Processor
- Graphics: 32 MB DirectX 9.0b compatible video card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.