- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Sudoku Ball is a revolutionary new take on the popular Sudoku puzzles. The Sudoku Ball™ consists of 6 interlinked Sudoku puzzles mapped on a 3D ball. The ball can be twisted and turned with the easy to use interface. In Sudoku Ball™ – Detective, you take the role of a detective in a small town where a murder has been committed. It is up to you to find the murderer by completing different styles of Sudoku Ball puzzles. The puzzles represent separate stages of the investigation, like searching for clues, picking locks, investigating evidence in the lab, and chasing your suspect! On top of the storyline, players can compare their scores in the numerous extra puzzles in different gameplay modes. The easy controls ensure players can concentrate on the puzzles as they delve deeper into the mystery!
- Unique Sudoku Ball™ feature for a brand new puzzle experience
- Challenging and engaging story mode with 20 levels
- Stand-alone Sudoku Ball™, Story puzzles and original Sudoku modes with over 240 Sudoku’s in total
- Compare your best scores with friends and family
- 3 difficulty settings from beginner to expert
- OS: Windows Vista, XP
- Processor: 800 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.