- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
"A hallmark of excellence." – Destructoid
"The most innovative shooter I’ve played in years." – Jimquisition
"unlike anything else I’ve played." – Polygon
"may very well belong in the same set as System Shock and Half-Life” – The Daily Dot
“SUPERHOT IS THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I’VE PLAYED IN YEARS!” – Washington Post
Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT is the FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It’s just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
With its unique, stylized graphics SUPERHOT finally adds something new and disruptive to the FPS genre. SUPERHOT’s polished, minimalist visual language helps you concentrate on the most important – on the fluidity of gameplay and cinematic beauty of the fight.
– Endless Mode – How long can you last against unyielding waves of enemies?
– Challenge Mode – Take on SUPERHOT with your bare hands, no restarts, timed runs, and more.
– Replay Editor – Edit and upload your best runs for all to see on killterest.com
– Extras – Delve further into SUPERHOT with mini-games, ASCII art, and [redacted].
Thirty months in the making. Thousands of hours put into development and design. From its humble origins in the 7 Day FPS game jam, through a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign to a plethora of awards and nominations from industry experts, SUPERHOT is a labor of love by its independent, dedicated team and thousands of backers from all around the globe.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 2,40 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 650 (1024 MB Ram)
- Storage: 4 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.