- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The Crew (Xbox One)
Explore the first realistic recreation of the entire USA ever built for a driving game in The Crew® Ultimate Edition, your all inclusive edition of the revolutionary action driving game The Crew®.
– The Crew®
– The Crew® Wild Run expansion
– The Crew® Calling All Units expansion
– The Season Pass
– Roam the ultimate driving playground on and off road in a 5000km² open world
– Master every terrain with powerful cars, agile motorcycles, unstoppable monster trucks or roaring dragsters
– Be spontaneous, turn on-road encounters into intense rivalries or bond with friends, creating instant challenges with fellow drivers
– Chose the badge or the street, fly solo or join a police squad and use your special abilities to track down and chase Street Racers all over the US
– Over 120 Licensed Vehicles
– 220+ Tuning Kits
– A 30+ hours Story Campaign
– An inovative Cops Vs Racers Gameplay
– Over 220 missions
– Unlimited Freedrive activities
About the Game
Your car is your avatar – fine tune your ride as you level up and progress through 5 unique and richly detailed regions of a massive open-world US. Maneuver through the bustling streets of New York City and Los Angeles, cruise down sunny Miami Beach or trek through the breathtaking plateaus of Monument Valley. Each locale comes with its own set of surprises and driving challenges to master. On your journey you will encounter other players on the road – all potentially worthy companions to crew up with, or future rivals to compete against. This is driving at its most exciting, varied and open.
• NEVER DRIVE ALONE
Jump in and out seamlessly and build your crew of four through bonding or intense rivalry. Whether your objective is to take down a convoy or to escape the police, achieving it with friends ensures a fresh experience each time you join in.
• A PLAYGROUND OF UNPRECEDENTED SCOPE AND VARIETY
The entire United States is your driving playground – all roads and everything in between. Every type of terrain imaginable is yours to master – from downtown city streets to suburbs, hillsides, cornfields, canyons, desert dunes or even race tracks.
• PREPARE YOUR CAR FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE
Collect body and performance parts as you progress to customize and upgrade your licensed cars. Equip your ride with 5 different tuning specs (street, perf, dirt, raid, circuit) to adapt to different driving terrains. Choose from a wide range of perks to enhance your vehicle according to your driving style.
• THE EXPERIENCE GOES ON, WHEREVER YOU ARE
Continue the experience on iOS, Android tablets, and on the web. Track of your friends’ performance and fine tune your ride before taking it live to set new records, or send your crew on jobs while on-the-go to earn more XP and parts.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.