- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
"The Guest" is a gloomy adventure full of enigmas where the exploration of your surroundings comes to prominence; puzzles, secrets and riddles will help you discover who has locked you in this somber hotel room and most importantly, why.
- Immersive storytelling.
The mood and the feel of the game, and the mysterious background of the Doctor Evgueni Leonov makes the game a unique experience, travelling through the character story and discovering unexpected places that will make you wonder what’s going on there. The sci-fi story behind those enigmatic walls makes it even powerful and encouraging for the player to feel things through the gameplay experience.
Set in an unkempt hotel, in the 80’s, ‘The Guest’ confronts us a dark and mysterious environment, creating a unique bond between the player and the atmosphere.
- Gameplay experience.
Combinig mechanics from the classic great adventures with puzzles and narrative the player will get deeper and deeper into the plot.
There will be events where we will control our character in a critical mental state, breaking the games rhythm and looking for new experiences.
A quality soundtrack with a calm but hair-raising rhythm will provide endless mystery and suspense.
This can be done thanks to these features:
- Free to roam and explore our surroundings, accessing every corner of the room.
- Different puzzles and enigmas to solve, each one of them with its own personality and complexity.
- Unique events inside the storyline which will increase our immersion in the game.
- OS: Windows XP or Higher (32-bit or higher)
- Processor: Core 2 Duo E6750 (Dual Core) 2.66 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, ATI Radeon 4800 or Higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.