- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The Haunted: Hell’s Reach
All Hell Has Broken Loose!!! The Haunted is a fast paced third person action horror game that focuses on delivering an intense multiplayer experience. Your goal is to liberate cursed places and survive the assault from the minions of Hell. The game features several multiplayer modes such as co-op survival, demons vs. humans and demonizer.
- Addictive cooperative online and offline gameplay for up to 4 players!
- Multiplayer versus mode! Humans vs Demons in exhilarating and distinct game modes “Battle” and “Demonizer”.
- 8 larger environments with unique level events such as meteor showers and lightning storms which affect the gameplay.
- Over 30 upgradeable weapons and hidden special weapons and items.
- Free future updates and DLC!
- Custom level and modification support!
- Powered by Unreal Engine 3.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 graphics card with 256MB of memory (NVIDIA GeForce 7900GS, ATI Radeon 2000 series or higher)
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard Drive: 4GB of free hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.