- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The Secret World
Imagine if every myth, conspiracy theory and urban legend was true. Imagine a world where vampires hunt for mortal blood in dingy London nightclubs, where werewolves lurk in the sewers beneath Seoul, and where the undead prey on the living in the shadows of New York City. This is the premise for The Secret World, Funcom’s upcoming massively multiplayer online game set in the modern-day real world.
- No classes, no levels – total freedom of play – The Secret World has no classes or levels. It gives you complete freedom to be whoever you want to be and play however you want to play.
- Real locations throughout the world – The Secret World allows you to adventure through your own, modern-day world. Explore cities and adventure through locations spanning across continents.
- Join a secret society and fight for your side – Join one of three secret societies – the Illuminati, the Dragon or the Templars – and fight together or against other players for the power to control the world.
- A storyline unlike anything seen in an MMO – From creative mind of Ragnar Tørnquist – creator of the award-winning The Longest Journey – comes a story unlike any before seen in an MMO.
- Thousands of weapons and powers – Pistols, assault rifles, black magic, fireballs, katanas, explosives – there are hundreds of different weapons and powers to use.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.