- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The Sims 4 – Bundle Pack 1
Add more ways to play with The Sims 4 Bundle – includes 1 Game Pack and 2 Stuff Packs! Your Sims will be able to visit an all-new spa venue, take a refreshing dip in the hot tub, and throw luxurious parties.
- Add more ways to play in The Sims 4 – includes 1 Game Pack and 2 Stuff Packs:
- The Sims 4 Spa Day
- The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff
- The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff
- The Sims Spa Day – Your Sims can visit the all-new Perfect Balance Spa for a revitalizing massage and work on their inner wellness through the practice of yoga. After a relaxing soak in the mud bath, step into the sauna to melt away the daily stresses. With a variety of all-new objects and décor, you can bring tranquility and comfort to your Sim’s home.
- The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff – Add hot tubs to create the perfect outdoor space for your Sim’s home! Fire up the new grill for a delicious cookout and slip your Sims into some fashionably casual clothing.
- The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff – Throw a luxurious party with a variety of extravagant décor and put together a delicious banquet table, complete with a chocolate fountain! Upgrade your Sims’ wardrobes with dazzling gowns and chic formal wear.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.