- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The Sims 4: Movie Hangout
Why go out when you can stay in, relax, and watch movies? Invite some friends over, hang out, and have a movie marathon with The Sims™ 4 Movie Hangout Stuff. Pop a bowl of popcorn and entertain your Sims with a flick on the all-new projector screen. Chill out and relax with boho-chic outfits and effortless hairstyles.
- Behold! The projector screen. Give your home the feel of a movie theater with the all-new projector screen. Watch ten different films while relaxing on the couch or venture outside and watch a movie in the fresh air.
- Fire up the popcorn popper. What’s a movie without popcorn? Give your Sims the classic cinematic snack, topped with butter, cheddar, or sugary toppings.
- Chill out in boho-chic outfits. Just because your Sims are staying in doesn’t mean they can’t look great. Dress them in outfits that are perfect for enjoying a relaxing day or lounging around at night.
- Set the mood. Liven up your Sim’s home with some colorful décor and decorative lighting.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.