- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The Sims 4
The Sims 4 is the only game where new Sims with unique personalities open up deep, rich, and sometimes weird possibilities in the stories you create. For the first time, it’s not about what they are, it’s about who they are, and they come to life through brand new creative tools that are powerful, tactile, and easy to use. Also, brand new to The Sims 4, players can share their creations with other players directly in the game with the all-new Gallery. The result is a stimulating new gameplay experience that powers a new era for The Sims.
For more than a decade, The Sims has entertained millions of people across the globe and has left an indelible footprint on the interactive world. A world-renowned interactive entertainment phenomenon, The Sims continues to enhance its rich multi-platform portfolio with offerings that inspire creativity and reach one of the most passionate audiences in interactive entertainment.
- New Sims with big personalities: The heart of the franchise, the Sims themselves, are smarter, more relatable, and emotionally aware beings whose every action is affected by what they’re thinking and how they’re feeling. These smarter Sims have traits, skills, and aspirations that have a direct effect on their behavior. Their brand new personalities let you tell touching, funny, and weird stories.
- Powerful creative tools: Create a Sim and Build Mode are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the control to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new room-based Build Mode.
- Vibrant neighbourhoods: Experience new gameplay opportunities brought to life by the settings within vibrant neighbourhoods. Choose among beautiful and diverse lots for your Sims to build their homes and explore activities. Expand your social circle and interact with other Sims in the neighbourhood and hang out in community parks and venues.
- Share your creations: In the all-new integrated Gallery it’s easier than ever to share creations with the world. With just a few clicks, The Sims 4’s wealth of community-generated content can be brought directly into the game.
- Rich rewards: Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables and unlocking achievements.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.