- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The Walking Dead
Gain access to the full season [5 episodes] of The Walking Dead by purchasing the Season Pass, which will act as your gateway to every episode of the game. All five episodes are now available immediately upon purchasing the full season.
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
- Episode 1 – A New Day (Available Now)
- Episode 2 – Starved for Help (Available Now)
- Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead (Available Now)
- Episode 4 – Around Every Corner (Available Now)
- Episode 5 – No Time Left (Available Now)
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore
- You’ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books
- OS: XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Space Free
- Video Card: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM (Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics)
- DirectX®: Direct X 9.0c
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c sound device
- OS: Snow Leopard (10.6.X)
- Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Space Free
- Video Card: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
- Additional: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBooks
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.