- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone (DLC)
About the Game
Hearts of Stone is the first official expansion pack for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — an award-winning role-playing game set in a vast fantasy open world.
Professional monster slayer is hired to deal with a ruthless bandit captain who possesses the power of immortality.
Step again into the shoes of Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster slayer, this time hired to defeat a ruthless bandit captain, Olgierd von Everec, a man who possesses the power of immortality. This expansion to “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” packs over 10 hours of new adventures, introducing new characters, powerful monsters, unique romance and a brand new storyline shaped by your choices.
SOME MONSTERS ARE BORN, OTHERS ARE MADE
Continue the journey of a professional monster slayer.
Level up Geralt with more witcher work and acquire custom equipment!
- Defeat your foes using a variety of new weapons and enchanted artifacts.
- Level up even further by fulfilling new monster contracts and battling unique enemies.
- Enjoy some leisure time playing with new gwent cards, or engage in a new romantic relationship.
Face An Immortal Enemy.
Hired by the Merchant of Mirrors, Geralt is tasked with overcoming Olgierd von Everec — a ruthless bandit captain enchanted with the power of immortality.
- Fulfill a contract for the soul-stealing Merchant of Mirrors, a mysterious traveller who helped you find Yennefer.
- Fulfill three impossible tasks to defeat Olgierd, a ruthless bandit captain under an immortality spell.
- Choose your own way through an adventure that includes recruiting a crew of break-in artists, spending a night partying with a ghost and outsmarting the most bizarre creatures Geralt has ever faced.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
- Storage: 10 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.