- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The Wolf Among Us
From the makers of the 2012 Game of the Year: The Walking Dead, comes a gritty, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic books (DC Comics/Vertigo). As Bigby Wolf – THE big bad wolf – you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
An evolution of Telltale’s ground-breaking choice and consequence game mechanics will ensure the player learns that even as Bigby Wolf, Sheriff of Fabletown, life in the big bad city is bloody, terrifying and dangerous.
Over a season of content spanning across 5 episodes:
Episode 1: Faith – Available Now
Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors – Available Now
Episode 3: A Crooked Mile – Available Now
Episode 4: In Sheep’s Clothing – Available Now
Episode 5: Cry Wolf – Available Now
- From the team that brought you 2012 Game of the Year, The Walking Dead
- Based on the Eisner Award-winning Fables comic book series
- Now, it’s not only WHAT you choose to do that will affect your story, but WHEN you choose to do it
- A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales, legends and folklore who have escaped into our world
- A perfect place to begin your Fables journey, even if you’ve not read the comics; this game is set before the events seen in the first issue
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
- Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics
- OS: Snow Leopard (10.6.X)
- Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.