- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Digital Deluxe Edition
Upgrade your Ghost with the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition, featuring an exclusive weapon, gear, and other premium content!
Now includes the 4v4 Ghost War PvP mode! Experience intense 4v4 tactical matches in Ghost War mode.
Dominate the Bolivian wildlands with the Deluxe Pack which includes:
– The Huntsman rifle.
– The Huntsman motorbike.
– 3 emblems.
– 3 weapon camo.
– 3 character customization items.
– XP booster.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands is the ultimate military shooter game set in a massive open world setting. And with Gold, it’s even better.
The Gold Edition comes packed with the base game, as well as exclusive Deluxe Edition premium gear, weapons, and vehicles. Also included with Gold is the season pass, which includes two expansions – Narco Road and Fallen Ghosts – and a one-week early access pass to all Ghost War PvP post-launch classes.
- Go with the Gold Edition and gear up for the ultimate Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands experience.
- Get everything with Gold, including the base game, season pass, Deluxe Pack, and Peruvian Connection Pack.
- Gear up with exclusive weapons, vehicles, and gear with Deluxe Packs.
- Prepare your team for two major expansions: Narco Road and Fallen Ghosts.
- Get one-week early access to new Ghost War PvP classes and master them before anybody else.
About the Game
Create a team with up to 3 friends in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands and enjoy the ultimate military shooter experience set in a massive, dangerous, and responsive open world. You can also play PVP in 4v4 class-based, tactical fights: Ghost War.
TAKE DOWN THE CARTEL
In a near future, Bolivia has fallen into the hands of Santa Blanca, a merciless drug cartel who spread injustice and violence. Their objective: to create the biggest Narco-State in history.
BECOME A GHOST
Create and fully customize your Ghost, weapons, and gear. Enjoy a total freedom of playstyle. Lead your team and take down the cartel, either solo or with up to three friends.
Journey through Ubisoft’s largest action-adventure open world. Discover the stunning diverse landscapes of the Wildlands both on and off road, in the air, on land, and at sea with over 60 different vehicles.
TRUST YOUR EYES
Taking out the Santa Blanca Cartel becomes an even richer experience with Tobii Eye Tracking. Features like Extended View, Aim at Gaze and Communications Wheel let you use your natural eye movement to interact with the environment – without interrupting or modifying your traditional controls. Now armed with an extensive eye tracking feature set, team communication becomes more seamless, firefights become more intense and exploring your new surroundings becomes an even more immersive adventure.
Compatible with all Tobii Eye Tracking gaming devices.
Eye tracking features available with Tobii Eye Tracking.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-4320 @ 4 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 / AMD R9 270X (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible using the latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Game contains EasyAntiCheat (https://www.easyanticheat.net/) anti-cheat technology and Denuvo (https://www.denuvo.com/) anti-tamper technology.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.